If you’ve already got experience working in building and construction, great news! You may be able to have your skills and previous work experience recognised through the Trade Pathways Program. Simply take a skills assessment and you may be eligible for fee-free gap training. Get recognised and start training today for a career in trades tomorrow.
Good job prospects
There's high demand for skilled trade workers. With federal and state governments increasing funding for major infrastructure projects, trades workers can expect the industry to boom. So you'll have great job prospects and stability.
Need for skilled workers
Learn skills you can use anywhere
Be trained in skills that are transferable across Australia. So no matter where you live, employment prospects are excellent.
- You need to be over 21 years old
- Have at least 2 years experience in the trade you want to be trained in
- Currently work or have worked in the construction industry within the last five years
- Not be a registered apprentice or trainee
- Live or work in NSW
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen