Use the Skills Hub to get the career you want
The Skills Hub is a free phone service to help you upgrade your skills and training so you are more employable.
The Skills Hub can help you, if:
- you're looking for work
- need support to change careers
- or are looking to do further study or training so you can find future employment.
How Skills Hub works
You can make an appointment with a Customer Care Specialist to discuss your options tailored to your specific needs.
Appointments are approximately 45 minutes.
You can also complete our 2-minute COVID-19 Assistance Finder questionnaire to find available resources and support.
You can make an appointment if you’re:
- 15 years of age or older
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
Benefits of Skills Hub
- Find the best fee free training to help improve your skills
- Free assistance to help you find a job or move along a career path
- Free assistance to help you change jobs or careers.