Vocational education and training
Vocational education and training (VET) programs offer pathways for school students into careers, further study, training or employment.
We provide assistance with:
- HSC courses, including all externally delivered VET courses by TAFE NSW and privately registered training organisations (RTOs)
- supporting school RTOs to comply with national standards
- trade training centres and trade skills centres in schools program
- the implementation and support of school based apprenticeships and traineeships
- VET teacher training to ensure fully qualified teachers in NSW public schools deliver VET training in the eight school delivered industry curriculum frameworks.
Our websites provide further information.