Reimbursement to schools are processed on a monthly basis following the end of month close off.
Note: Check all claims contain the Itinerant Travel Internal Order – 2004000340.
If the internal order number is not used in a claim a reimbursement will not occur as the claim is not able to be identified.
Procedures and responsibility:
- Itinerant staff must submit all claims by 2nd Tuesday of the month for previous month’s claims.
- Principal or delegate must approve all claims in the SAP System by 4th Tuesday of the month.
- School Services Directorate to process the reimbursements on the first week following the end of month close off. Note: This will usually occur in week 2 – 3 of the month.
- The reimbursement will be processed against the base schools account. The credit will appear against the same GL, cost centre, fund code and Internal Order Number (2004000340).
- The school will be able to identify the credit entries from the Schools Overview Report using the “GoTo” function. The text will include the original transaction details.
For further assistance
Contact EDConnect on 1300 32 32 32