- Process partial absences in bulk - with or without a handheld scanner. You can do this from the following screens:
- Late Arrivals
- Early Departure
- Out of Class
- First Aid & Sickbay
For more information, see Recording partial absences in ebs: central.
- See the student registration number (SRN) number on the Statement of Account and Unpaid Fees Report.
- Reduce the amount of printing for end-of-day banking. The Trial Summary and Trial Detailed reports can be viewed on screen and only one copy of the Bank Deposit Sheet is printed. See the Banking services and facilities page for more information.
- Run the Cancelled and Adjusted Fees report from the reporting cradle on an ad hoc basis.
- See improved student visa and online services information.
For further information about what is new in ebs: central, please see the Adobe Connect recording, ebs: central Release – October 2019.
For support, call EDConnect on 1300 32 32 32 (option 2 then 1) or, if not urgent, log an online query. (source: EDConnect)