Financial planning calendar
School Financial Planning Calendar
How to use this calendar
You can view the calendar in weekly, monthly or agenda formats. To change the format click on the tab at the top of the calendar.
If you wish to print the calendar it is suggested that you use the agenda format.
When you select a task by clicking onto it, the calendar will link you through to further information or link to Quick Reference Guide's (QRG).
If you use Outlook Office, not the Outlook Web App available on your portal, you can upload the calendar to your Outlook calendar for easy reference.
Ongoing tasks not added to the calendar include:
- Receipting & banking (PDF 3035.98KB)
- Sales orders
- Purchase orders
- Processing confirmations
- Billing contracts for hall hire etc
- Petty cash claims
- Reconciling cash advances
- Review and complete stocktake on assets and equipment - September recommended
Key to abbreviations
- ELSC - SAP Employee Level Salary Cost
- STI/RCTI - Sundry Tax Invoice/Recipient Created Tax Invoice
- SOCTS - School Operated Canteen Trading Statement