The School Success Model builds on existing foundations – particularly the School Excellence Framework and the Strategic Improvement Plan. The School Success Model balances stronger support for schools to make evidence-based decisions with clearer responsibilities for performance targets.
The School Success Model delivers:
- evidence-based guidance on effective practice that improves student outcomes
- more support for schools that need it the most
- less administrative burden
- stronger and clearer responsibilities for schools and the system
- recognition and the scaling of practice of our most successful schools.