Social Media resources
Upload photos, share videos and details of Ed Week events on your school's social media page using #EdWeek18.
Download the Social Media Toolkit
Update your social media page
- Download the Education Week Social Media Toolkit for Schools and Business Units (zip file. 3.5MB).
- Change your school or directorate’s profile photo on Facebook and Twitter from Monday 6 - Friday 10 August. Use this social media logo (PNG 41.49KB).
- Upload this Ed Week GIF (GIF 654.78KB) to your school of directorate's social media pages from Wednesday 1 August
- Post about how your school or directorate is celebrating
- Share the three Ed Week films on Facebook or Twitter. Full details in the Social Media Toolkit.
Share the live events
The Ed Week launch - livestream: The Ed Week launch event will be streamed live on YouTube at 10AM (AEST) on Monday August 6.
Share the YouTube link with your school community on social media and watch the event live online.
The two Game Changer panel discussions - livestream: There will be two live panel discussions streamed through Facebook on how design thinking can be applied to tackle issues such social inclusion and the pursuit of happiness. Learn more.
The Education Week Photo Competition
Tell us how your school or business unit is celebrating Education Week 2018 and use the hashtag #EdWeek18 to be in to win a learning enabled video camera. The photo competition runs on social media only.
Learn more about the Education Week 2018 Photo Competition.
Make your own EdWeek18 film on FilmPond
Join the EdWeek18 Film Pond to make and distribute your own film. Simply join the pond, upload your footage and we will help you to edit a finished product to sit on your own Facebook channels. Don’t forget to send it to us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how to sign up using the icon on the portal here: https://www.filmpond.com/ponds/doensw