The Game Changer Challenge Makerspace
During the Challenge, teams will have access to a purpose-built makerspace to prototype their solutions to the big question - How can tomorrow's schools help create the future? Thanks to our Challenge supporters, the makerspace will feature the latest in educational technologies and flexible classroom furniture as well as traditional arts and craft supplies.
Industry-led tutorials will guide students in how to master the various technologies of offer. They include:
- Minecraft presented by Microsoft
- 3D Paint presented by Microsoft
- EV3 presented by Modern Teaching Aids
- Adobe Spark presented by Adobe
- Amazon Buttons presented by Amazon Web Services