Tell us how your school is creating the future - enter the EdWeek photo competition.
The winner will receive an AWS Deeplens, learning enabled video camera.
Entering the competition is easy:
- Upload an EdWeek themed photo to your school's social media accounts with the hashtag #EDWEEK18 between Monday 6 August - Friday 10 August (you will need to agree to some terms and conditions which will be published soon)
- Within the post, include a short description explaining the story behind the photo
- Use one of the aspects of this year's Education Week theme as inspiration
- Read the competition T&Cs.
Today’s school – creating tomorrow’s world
1. Growth mindset: By developing a growth mindset, our students will become lifelong-learners equipped with the resilience to embrace challenges, the aptitude to reach higher levels of achievement and the adaptability to master new skills.
2. Applied learning: By grounding education in real world learning opportunities, our students are acquiring the capabilities needed to tackle and solve complex issues in the 21st century.
3. Evolution of the classroom: By creating future-focused learning spaces that integrate advanced technology and promote connection and collaboration, the classroom is expanding beyond the traditional four walls.
4. Strong relationships: By building strong relationships in our school communities, we are ensuring that every student is known, valued and cared for.
5. System-wide commitment to innovation and excellence: By placing our students at the centre of all our decision-making, we are continually striving for improvement and innovation so that young people in our care learn in a world-class education system.