10 activities for EdWeek19
Here are some simple ideas and activities to help get your students excited about, and involved in, Education Week in 2019.
- Play the Education Week 2019 film at your school assembly (coming early June).
- Host a community event at your school for alumni, community or family and carers.
- Incorporate curriculum-linked activities into your classroom learning (coming early May).
- Share the stories of how your school embodies the 2019 theme: ‘Every student, every voice’. Download the Social Media Toolkit for tips on how (coming early June).
- Highlight student voice through a lunchtime debate competition or hold a lunch-time Speaker’s Corner at your school.
- Update your school's social media pages with an #EdWeek19 profile photo and a celebratory GIF (coming early June).
- Enter your students in one or all of the Education Week creative competitions (coming early June).
- Live-stream the Education Week launch on August 5 and Game Changer Challenge final presentation on August 8.
- Watch the Facebook live expert session on Humanising Technology, Tuesday, August 6 (details coming soon).