An #EdWeek20 checklist
This simple checklist will help you to plan, promote and celebrate Education Week 2020 at your school.
All the information you need to complete this checklist can be found in this Education Week section of our website.
Plan your celebration
- Have you checked out our set of Activities to celebrate EdWeek in our Teacher toolkit?
- Have you decided on your Education Week event/s?
- Have you thought about making a video (you could use Schools Video for this) or live streaming your event? (It's easier than you think)
- Have you told everyone who will be involved in planning your event?
- Have you developed ideas for classroom activities?
Make it official
- Let the Education Week 2020 team know what you're planning so we can help promote all the great things going on across the state. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the #EdWeek20 hashtag on your social media posts.
Make some noise
- Have you checked out the communications toolkit in our Teacher toolkit?
- Is the Education Week logo and other content on your website?
- Have you printed out and put up some Education Week posters?
- Have you downloaded and tried the Education Week Zoom background and email signature?
- Is your event being promoted through social media using the hashtag #EdWeek20?
Check out our resources
- Have you downloaded the logos, posters and other graphic elements?
- Are you using the Education Week key messages (on the About Education Week page)?