Apply for a grant
Send all grants via the online application system.
Community organisations applying for grant funding for the first time must submit copies of the following documents in hard copy to the:
NSW Community Languages Schools Program
Department of Education
Locked Bag 53
Darlinghurst NSW 1300
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Currency of Public Liability Insurance for $20 million per occurrence
- Australian Business Number (ABN) details
- Bank details form for Electronic Funds Transfer
- Names, phone numbers and residential addresses of members of the management committee
- Names of individuals who will be teaching and where relevant teaching qualifications
- A teaching program.
Following receipt of these documents a community organisation applying for the first time will be provided by email with an access code which will enable the organisation to complete an online application form.
If you already have a program access code, submit your application online.
If your application is successful, you will be required to submit a grant acquittal report by 31 March the following year.
For more information read the program guidelines.