Your introduction to the world of electrical systems. You will learn the essentials for entry-level work in this skills shortage area and be ready to take on an electrotechnology trade qualification.
Is this course right for me?
Electrical trades and electronics influence almost every aspect of daily life.
The digital age continues to create an unprecedented demand for electricians specialising in telecommunications, instrumentation, security and electronic control systems, plus information technology to specialise in the growing field of Robotics and automation.
|Qualification||Course name / code||ATAR eligible||Mandatory placement hours||Virtual delivery available|
|Full Certificate||UEE22020 Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)||Yes||70||Yes|
Where can this course take me?
- Mechatronics technician
- Data Scientist
- Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Field Robotics; Medical Robotics; Precision Robotics; Space Robotics; Agricultural Robotics
- Control Systems
- Autonomous Urban Transportation Systems.
This course can lead to further study, such as:
- 50212 Diploma of Engineering -Technical.
Subjects that support this career path
- Computing Applications
- Information Processes and Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Software Design and Development
- Engineering Studies.
Industry related websites
Speak to your school to find out more.