Business Services: Entrepreneurship
In this Certificate III in Business you will learn to develop financial plans and present business proposals to support your start up business.
Is this course right for me?
The growth of online marketplaces and changing consumer preferences has encouraged the growth of new small businesses. These new businesses often offer unique and localised products.
Entrepreneurial skills can support prospective business owners to kickstart their business and leverage opportunities to fill market gaps.
|Qualification||Course name / code||ATAR eligible||Mandatory placement hours||Virtual delivery available|
|Full Certificate||BSB30120 Certificate III in Business||Yes||70||Yes|
Where can this course take me?
- Small-business finance
- Human resource management
- Innovation entrepreneurship consultant
- Small or micro business owner.
- BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
Subjects that support this career path
- Legal Studies
- Software Development and Design
- Business Studies
- Design and Technology
- Visual Design
- Visual Arts
- Multimedia Studies.
Industry related websites
Speak to your school to find out more.