Retail Services: Digital Supply Chain
Certificate III in Retail gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need for a career in retail where you use a supply chain to serve customers in the expanding eCommerce sector.
Is this course right for me?
The increase of online shopping has increased the need for supply, distribution and procurement managers. They plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods, products and services produced.
The current boom in eCommerce and online deliveries will continue with customers demanding order tracking in real-time. Warehouse workers require the skills to ensure orders are fulfilled and be able to respond to customer queries regarding order status.
|Qualification||Course name / code||ATAR eligible||Mandatory placement hours||Virtual delivery available|
|Full Certificate||SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail||Yes||70||Yes|
Where can this course take me?
- Store person
- Warehouse operator
- Retail Manager
- Purchasing/Inventory Officer.
This course can lead to further study, such as:
- TLI20420 Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations (Release 1)
- TLI30319 - Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (Release 1)
- TLI40619 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations (Release 1)
- SIR40316 - Certificate IV in Retail Management (Release 5).
Subjects that support this career path
- Business Studies
- Information and Digital Technology
- Business Services
- Society and Culture
Speak to your school to find out more.