Construction: Construction and Virtual Design
Certificate II in Construction Pathways provides an avenue for you to enter a range of trades in the construction industry (excluding Plumbing). You will gain knowledge in evolving technology within the industry.
Is this course right for me?
The increasing use of Virtual Design in Construction (VDC) is changing the way of working in the industry.
VDC can give you a visual representation of data and to communicate your ideas to clients in a clear and concise way. You will be able to improve efficency and planning in the creation of virtual environments.
|Qualification||Course name / code||ATAR eligible||Mandatory placement hours||Virtual delivery available|
|Full Certificate||CPC20220 Certificate II in Construction Pathways||Yes||70||Yes|
Where can this course take me?
- Construction trades (apprenticeships) including carpentry, bricklaying and plastering (excludes plumbing)
- Building estimator
- Contract administrator
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager.
This course can lead to further study in emerging digital construction roles, including:
- CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry or CPC31920 Certificate III in Joinery
- CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction or CPC40320 Certificate IV in Building Project Support.
Subjects that support this career path
- Industrial Technology
- Software Development and Design
- Visual Design.
Industry related websites
Speak to your school to find out more.