The nationally recognised Certificate III in Business will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to build your career in business.
Is this course right for me?
Transferrable skills gained in the study of this course will support roles across multiple sectors in the industry. In this course you will develop both the technical and enterprise skills needed for employment in the world of business and government administration. These skills include:
- Business competence – financial literacy, entrepreneurship and small business, business sustainability, and business operations.
- Critical thinking and problem solving – enabling a person to gather, assess, and apply information to develop effective solutions.
- Social competence – teamwork, oral and written communication, leadership and emotional intelligence.
|Credential available||Course code / name||ATAR||Mandatory placement hours||SBAT available||Specialisation required for full qualification|
|Full Certificate||BSB30120 Certificate III in Business||Yes||70 hours||Yes||No|
Where can this course take me?
According to the Department of Jobs and Small Business, the projected employment growth for administrative and support services in Australia is 6.6%. Potential job roles include; office administration assistant, personal or executive assistant.
This course can lead to further study, such as:
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Subjects that support this career path
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies
- Information and Digital Technology
Industry related websites
For more information contact your VET Coordinator or Careers Adviser.
Download the course factsheet
Disclaimer: Qualification information is subject to change