Automotive Body Repair Technology – Glazing - Certificate II
Certificate II Trainees perform a range of tasks on vehicle bodies in an automotive repair facility. The job role related to this qualification is as a vehicle glazing assistant within the automotive industry.
|HSC credit||ATAR pathway|
Outcome on completion of your HSC
- Statement of Competencies achieved towards Certificate II Automotive Body Repair – Glazing AUR20920 from the AUR Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training Package.
- Articulation into various higher level traineeships and apprenticeships in the Automotive industry.
- A career path into the automotive industry.
- On the job and off the job and can be delivered faceto-face, flexibly or mixed mode.
- The SBT term is calculated in months from the date of commencement to 31 December of the HSC year.
- Undertake a minimum of 130 days in paid employment and training.
- Undertake Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology – Glazing as part of your HSC. ·
- The employment and training can be undertaken during school time, after school and during school holidays.
How will you be assessed?
- Both on the job and off the job through written tests, project work and practical exercises
|Course||ATAR eligibility||HSC unit credit|
|Automotive Body Repair Technology – Glazing||No||Maximum 4 units over two years towards your HSC for the formal training component (VET course).|
Industry-based Learning course (optional)
This optional course recognises the significant work component involved in the school based apprenticeship.
The course offers an additional 4 units credit towards your HSC.
This HSC VET course does not contribute towards the calculation of the ATAR.
For further information about how to sign up to this school based apprenticeship please speak with your Careers Adviser or visit our Internet site at education.nsw.gov.au/sbat.