About Infrastructure Cadetships
School Infrastructure NSW (SINSW) is delivering new school buildings, major upgrades and maintenance strategies to ensure every school-aged child has access to high quality education facilities at their local public school. This encompasses the largest investment in public education infrastructure in the history of NSW.
SINSW's 2-year Infrastructure Cadetship gives on-the-job experience to students in their second last or last year of studying a relevant diploma or bachelor degree. This is an exciting opportunity for young people who are looking to continue or commence their career in the government or infrastructure sectors.
Roles are available in metropolitan Sydney and regional New South Wales for students completing degree or diploma level qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, Digitalisation, Sustainability, procurement, business or similar.
Learn more about what we do at School Infrastructure NSW
- Be part of a formal cadet program where you will build relationships with peers while further developing your organisational, leadership, and public speaking skills.
- Develop workplace-specific skills, knowledge and experience aligned to your studies.
- Earn a salary for up to 2 years while you study.
- Gain potential ongoing employment (provided there is a relevant position on offer).
- Take advantage of flexible work arrangements with an organisation offering work-life balance and committed to your wellbeing.
- Infrastructure is a booming industry offering a wide range of job opportunities to boost your career experience.
- The work that you do helps to build your region’s infrastructure for growing communities across NSW.
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- under 25 years old at the time of application
- in the second last or last year of studying a full-time Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Digitalisation, Sustainability or similar degree at university
- or enrolled full-time in a diploma level qualification in Project Management, Business or Procurement, which will be completed within the 2-year cadetship program.
Find out more
Applications have now closed for the first intake of the Infrastructure Cadetships.
Please email email@example.com for more information about the program or to find out when the next recruitment will take place.