Rollover is the process of reviewing the transport services for up to 10,500 students at the end of each school year and setting up services for the following school year. The process involves identifying students who will continue, removing students who are leaving and adding new students. The rollover process endeavours to maintain as much consistency for students as possible.
Things to note
- ASTP works over the school holiday period to ensure that transport services are ready for the start of the school year.
- This is a significant and complex piece of logistical work.
- Transport runs end at the end of each school year. Runs are offered in January.
- Important information is communicated to stakeholders over rollover with timely responses required.
- All stakeholders play a vital role in ensuring eligible students are provided with assisted travel from the beginning of the new school year.