Forms and reference guides
The information provided below are designed to assist contractors to deliver high quality transport services.
- Contract guidelines – currently under review
- Safety vest order form (PDF 206.32KB)
Only contractors can use the safety vest order form.
- Change in vehicle details form (PDF 248.49KB)
This form is used by contractors in advising the ASTP of changes in vehicle details on runs. Only vehicles on runs are required to be updated.
- Application form to subcontract transport services (PDF 131.23KB)
Use this form to request approval from ASTP for subcontracting services using the subcontract legal contract template.
- Contract Agreement (extended version) (PDF 1063.54KB)
- Subcontract legal contract template (DOC 275KB)
This template must be used when subcontracting services
- Eligible Service Providers Request for Increased Capacity Form (PDF 449.87KB)
For operators who are on the current list of eligible service providers, use this form to apply to increase capacity to be considered for in the allocation of transport runs.
- Emergency action and procedures card (PDF 264.24KB)
In the event of an emergency, all people in the vehicle must follow the steps outlined in this card.
- Contractor fact sheet - Safety requirements (PDF 41.11KB)
This fact sheet provides a brief overview of certain safety requirements when providing contracted services.