Year 6 to Year 7 transition
Moving Year 6 students to their new schools in Year 7 requires a series of coordinated actions for primary and secondary schools.
Support documents for school staff - 2020 process
Draft action schedule for 2020: Year 6, 2020 to Year 7, 2021 enrolment process.
Printed copies of Moving into Year 7 in a NSW Government School in 2021 which includes the expression of interest form, are distributed to primary schools in early Term 1.
Also included in the mail out is the term planner (PDF 83.39KB) which shows the important dates and tasks for the processing of Year 6-7 transition arrangements.
- Confirmation of enrolment in Year 7(DOC 28KB)
- Placement in Year 7 with a blank application to enrol (DOC 29KB)
- Placement in Year 7 with the ERN ‘ghosted’ application to enrol Information about Year 6 to 7 enrolment and transition (DOC 29KB)
- Notification of acceptance into Year 7 (DOC 28KB)
- Notification of an unsuccessful non-local placement (on waiting list (DOC 28KB)
- Notification of an unsuccessful non-local placement (no waiting list) (DOC 27KB)
- Notification of receipt of application to enrol (DOC 28KB)
- Request for background information on students request 1 (DOC 28KB)
- Request for background information on students request 2 (DOC 32KB)