Records and policy management
Records must be secured and maintained in the department’s approved record management system, HP Records Manager (previously known as TRIM) and should include:
- approval to start the policy development or review process
- records of consultations or meetings
- records of options considered and reasons for decisions made
- draft versions of policy documents
- final, approved and published version of the policy and approval brief
- implementation documents, including any communications to policy users
- reviews and reports.
Contact the Policy Coordination and Review team if you require assistance with managing records related to policy management.