3. Detailed planning using OEx
DRAFT CONTENT - FOR TESTING ONLY
Organisers and approvers use a common application and approval pack for consistency of requirements across the department.
The organising teacher:
- completes the required forms as detailed in OEx
- ensures that the agreed checklist items are addressed
- liaises with the principal network if activities, not included in the approved proposal, are introduced
- seeks advice from the principal or network office on local issues
- contacts School Policy and Information Management for policy-related enquiries.
Timeframe: 10 to 6 months prior to the excursion
The approval to plan may be withdrawn as a consequence of introducing additional activities.
The approval to plan may also be withdrawn at any time following the emergence of unforeseen events or unfavourable actions.