Youth Employment Social Impact Program
The Youth Employment Social Impact Program (the Program) has been established by the NSW Government to help address youth unemployment across NSW. This initiative provides funding to social enterprises and social impact organisations who support young people with multiple or complex barriers to employment by developing work readiness skills, and find and sustain employment.
The Program is open to social enterprises and social impact organisations operating in NSW who are currently delivering employment-focused initiatives for young people not in employment, education or training, and are ready to make a larger impact in their communities. Organisations seeking funding will need to provide evidence of the additional impact they expect to achieve and their experience in delivering and reporting on employment outcomes for disadvantaged young people.
Applications are now open
- Deliver an existing initiative to support young people (aged 16-24) not in employment, education or training and experience significant disadvantage to find and retain employment.
- Operate their initiative in NSW.
- Have experience in delivering and reporting on employment outcomes, under an outcomes-based contract, for disadvantaged young people.
Social enterprises and social impact organisations are eligible to apply.
Applications close at 5pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 11th March 2021. Applications received after this time will not be assessed.
How to apply?
- Download and review the Application Guidelines.
- Download and review the Application Form.
- Register and attend the briefing session.
- Download and review the FAQs.
- Apply via SmartyGrants
- Submit a completed application form before applications close.
For further information about the Youth Employment Social Impact Program, please send an email to Youth.Employment@det.nsw.edu.au .