ABC Kids listen is a dedicated radio station and on demand app for kids and their grown-ups, brought to you by the ABC.
ABC provides children with music for dancing, stories for relaxing and soothing soundtracks for sleeping. It also has a range podcasts to stimulate curiosity, fire imaginations and foster good listening.
Each program is designed to mirror the ebb and flow of a child’s day and be the perfect companion for playful days and peaceful nights.
Here are some of the programs avalible to you:
- Top 5 Funny News: Join Ruby for News Time as she counts down the week’s most interesting news stories for pre-schoolers.
- Soundwalks: Let your ears take you on a wonderful journey across Australia
- Story Salad: Three words, three minutes, one story salad
- Story Time: Listen to Storytime twice daily at 12-12.30 and 7-7.30pm
- Sing Along: Tune in and sing out with Abi Tucker as she entertains little ones with this daily fun filled musical adventure.
- Sleep Through: Through the night, binaural sounds and field recordings will help your child to sleep deeply and undisturbed
- Shake and Move: Engage your child in physical activity with fun, energetic music for dancing and free play.
- Noisy by Nature: Discover the weird and wonderful sounds that nature makes.
- Little Yarns: Little Yarns explores the diverse languages, stories and countries of Indigenous Australia
- Imagine This: Each episode delves into a puzzling question from an inquisitive mind, examining the science behind it in a fun and engaging way.
- Let's Pretend: A themed playlist to engage your child in creative play and kick start their imagination
- Dance Party: Put on your party hat! You’re invited to a dance party with Justine Clarke on ABC KIDS Listen.
Download the app or go to the website and use all of their programs to keep your child stimulated during the day.