Yetman Public School
Our school context at October 2018
School name: Yetman Public School
School code: 3559
Number of students: 23
Principal: Charmaine Johnston
Director Educational Leadership: Matthew Hobbs
Principal Network: Northern Tablelands
Our funded school initiatives
- Visible Learning training and development.
- Collaborative practices in developing a unique STEAMMEE (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics, music and environmental education) program.
Impact and achievements
- Further individualised learning, including the MultiLit program to meet student learning needs.
- Students engaging in challenging work and feeling supported to take risks in their learning, particularly in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Collaborative practices include learning walks, planning sessions and STEAMEE program days, within the school and as a community of schools, to foster collegial discussion on future focused learning.