The Aspiring Principals Leadership Program will equip school or system leaders to lead improvement in student learning in NSW public schools.
The program is intensive, evidence-informed and action-oriented. It is for leaders who are already having an impact in schools and seek to expand their influence as a principal.
The flagship program will commence in Term 3, 2018. Key dates include:
- 1 June 2018 – applications for the ‘Aspiring Principals Leadership Program’ open
- 18 June 2018 – submit application to Directors, Educational Leadership (DELs), including digital story link
- 20 June 2018 – written application(s) submitted by DELs to email@example.com
- 25-29 June 2018 – shortlisting and referee checks conducted
- 2-5 July 2018 – interviews occur
- 25 July 2018 – candidates informed of outcome via email.