Join the Facebook Live to hear from an esteemed panel discussing the implications of current artificial intelligence and emerging trends on the future of education.
Join us for our Facebook Live from 5:00pm on Tuesday 26 June 2018.
The event will launch a report commissioned by the NSW Department of Education from Professor John Buchanan and the University of Sydney. The report, 'Future Frontiers – Preparing for the best of times and the worst of times' explores the important question of what predicted changes in artificial intelligence and other emerging transformations might mean for education and our schools helping to prepare young people for this future world.
The panel will feature:
- Prof John Buchanan – Head of the Discipline of Business Analytics, Sydney University
- Dr Sandra Peter – Director, Sydney Business Insights, Sydney University
- Prof Rafael Calvo – ARC Future Fellow and Director of the Software Engineering Group, Sydney University
- Stacy Quince – Principal, Campbelltown Performing Arts High School
- Emma Hogan – NSW Public Service Commissioner