Department of Education staff
MyPL online learning modules and support documents are available:
- Basic User Online Course explains the main features and uses of MyPL.
- Searching for and enrolling (PDF 439.54 KB) in professional learning via MyPL explains the enrolment process
- Monitoring your professional learning – how to access your professional learning history (coming soon)
- Changing your work location or supervisor (PDF 272.04 KB) – how to change the school or directorate you are assigned to.
- Navigating the e-portfolio (PDF 307.39 KB) - explains how to use the e-portfolio functionality to store your evidence for accreditation
If you are unable to find a course or program in MyPL:
- use a limited number of keywords from the title of the course or program
- ask the staff member coordinating the session or your local educational services office.
If you require assistance with the MyPL application you can log your request by ringing 1300 32 32 32 or using the online service form availble only for NSW DoE staff