Learning authors and session support officers
People who had designated roles in MyPL@Edu will keep these roles in MyPL. All developers and deliverers are now known as learning authors.
- author new courses or programs
- author content (Learning assets) to be used in the course creation process
- submit courses for endorsement as registered/non-registered professional development
- schedule sessions to enable participants to enrol
Session support officers:
- manage enrolments for a session
- record the results of a session
Training courses and other materials are available online to assist in developing and delivering courses in MyPL. Your local network administrator will also be able to provide advice and support.
- The basic user online course explains the main features and uses of MyPL.
- The learning author online course explains how to submit a course for approval
- Creating and submitting a non-registered course (PDF 1736.37 KB).
- Schedule a session (PDF 552.03 KB) of professional development explains how to schedule a session of professional development for an existing course in the system
- Adding a session support officer (PDF 410.66 KB) explains how to assign rights to enable multiple people to manage sessions scheduled in MyPL.
- Restrict session scheduling (PDF 372.24 KB) explains how to restrict session scheduling to only selected users. This is useful if the course requires specific training/credentials in order to be delivered.
- Manually enrol a school (PDF 776.18 KB) in a session explains how to bulk enrol staff in a particular school or directorate in a session of professional learning
- Manually enrol a user in a session explains how to enrol individual staff in a particular school or (PDF 846.38 KB) directorate in a session of professional learning
- Mark attendance for a session explains how to mark attendance for a session of professional development you are responsible for.
- Creating a link to the session enrolment page (PDF 115.17 KB) explains how to create a link to the session enrolment page for an individual course.
- MyPL evaluation survey master question list (PDF 225.78 KB) details the master list of questions available for use when requesting evaluations to be created.
- MyPL evaluation survey 1 (PDF 226.05 KB) outlines the evaluation questions used in this evaluation available for general use
- MyPL evaluation survey 2 (PDF 226.27 KB) outlines the evaluation questions used in this evaluation available for general use
- MyPL evaluation survey 3 (PDF 235.58 KB) outlines the evaluation questions used in this evaluation available for general use