Level 2 template
Use this guide to learn how and when to use a Level 2 template. Level 2 template displays banner, section summary and content teasers.
- displays Content teaser on the left hand side and bottom of the page.
- allows you to display mutliple sections on one page.
- allows you to navigate easily through each section.
- Note: You must only use it as a Level 2 page.
Example of a page using Level 2 template.
Step 1: Create a page using Level 2 template
- Select Level 2 template from the template menu and click on Next from the top-right corner.
- Add a meaningful Title and Description.
- Select appropriate tags for Page Type, Category and Audience.
- Select Create from the top-right corner and Open to go to the page.
Step 2: Include Section Summary
- Select Spanner on Section Summary component.
- Add Title such as 'In this section'
- Select little tick in grey box in URL column and then select the relevant path.
- Select Levels to show in the Section Summary.
- Note: Page description will show as summary under each title.
- Select tick from the top-right corner.
Step 4: Publish your changes
Publish your page to reflect the changes.