Create a new Content Fragment
Use this guide to learn how-to create a Content Fragment.
Step 1: Setting up the timeline folder
- You need to create a folder in Assets to hold all the timeline content fragments. Create the folder under disability such as '/content/dam/main-education/disability/enrolment-timeline'.
Step 2: Creating the timeline fragment
- Select the folder you created and then select the blue Create button from the top-right corner.
- Select Content Fragment from the drop-down menu.
- Select DoE: Disability Timeline Content Fragment and then select Next from the top right.
- Give a meaningful Title to your Content Fragment and then select Create from the top-right corner.
- A new dialogue box will appear, select Open to fill in Content and Metadata for the Content Fragment.
- Fill in Timeline content. You can leave the Info text call out box field as it is optional.
- Select Metadata icon from the top-left of your screen. This is the last icon in the list.
- Fill in all the required fields such as Start Month, Timeline Display year, Sort Order, End Month and Activation Status.
- Select Save from the top-right corner.
- Publish the fragment.