Our roadmap shows how we are building education.nsw.gov.au and when new sections will be released in the coming months.
The timelines below are estimates and will be confirmed and updated as we can confirm release dates with the business units and ITD.
2017 quarter 1
Our quarter one goal for 2017 is to move remaining secure content to the inside the department section on education.nsw.gov.au.
- Australian Curriculum implementation support
- Business intelligence
- Communication and engagement
- DE international
- Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC)
- Enrolling in a NSW government school
- Health and safety
- Leadership and high performance
- Parramatta 2018
- Primary education
- Public Schools NSW
- School policy and information management
- Schools communication and engagement
- School Website Service and Pario Website Service
- Stewart House
- The Buzz
- Young Professionals Network
2017 quarters 2 & 3
By November 2017, all sites published on Liferay 6 will be moved or decommissioned.
This includes other agency sites.
We are keeping a record of all digital sites, sections and assets that are in scope for the education.nsw program of work.
Access the Google sheet by following these steps:
- Sign in with your firstname.lastname@example.org e.g. email@example.com.
- Leave the password field blank.
- You may be directed to the Portal Login Page. Enter your department user ID and password.
If you have never accessed the Google suite of applications before, try following these steps;
- Sign in to Staff Portal
- Go to G Suite (Google Apps for Education) in My learning tools
- Go to Google Sheets and paste the digital sites, sections and assets into your browser
If you expect to see something on the list but cannot find it please contact us so we can include it in our plan.