Futures Learning is an initiative of the NSW Department of Education's Innovative Education, Successful Students reform. Our key focus is rethinking learning and teaching in NSW public schools, leveraging future-focused learning spaces and technology to enhance learning.
Futures Learning will support schools to:
- prepare students to be successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens
- provide future focused learning opportunities for every student in NSW Public Schools
- build the professional knowledge and practice of educators to continually lead the improvement of quality teaching to inspire learning, innovation and engagement
- use research and evidence informed approaches to emerging learning and teaching practice
- rethink learning and teaching practices enabled by space and technology