Child safe organisations - Resources and training
Guidance, training and resources on providing a child safe environment and how to implement the new Child Safe Standards.
Check out our new child safety webpage specifically for those working in early childhood education and care and looking for guidance on providing a child safe environment.
The Office of the Children's Guardian (OCG) website also offers resources to help implement the new Child Safe Standards.
The OCG's Child Safe training is available in a variety of formats, including:
- Three eLearning modules are offered to help promote child safe environments in your service:
- Responding to Reportable Allegations
- Child Safe eLearning - Keeping Children Safe in Organisations
- SAFESpace eLearning - Keeping Children Safe in Organisations in the Disability Sector
- A 30-minute training video by the OCG explains the NSW Reportable Conduct Scheme and other changes under the Children's Guardian Act 2019, which has been in force since 1 March 2020.
- Free child safe training webinars and online workshops. Sessions explore the Child Safe Standards, protective behaviour measures for early childhood settings and personal safety. Webinar recordings can be watched on the OCG YouTube channel.