Environmental and zoo education centres
Environmental and zoo education centres (EZEC) are located across NSW and can be viewed on the following map.
The Centres support schools by providing:
- resources to help integrate environmental education across a variety of subject areas
- professional learning opportunities for teachers
- support to implement more sustainable practices
- opportunities for student learning and environmental leadership
- programs inked to NSW syllabus documents and stage groups for visiting school groups depending on the unique features of their location
- pre and post excursion support materials
The teachers from the Centres can also work in schools to support school-based environment programs.