Environmental and zoo education centres
Environmental and zoo education centres (EZEC) are NSW Public Schools staffed by trained teachers. They support schools by providing:
- resources to help integrate environmental education across a variety of subject areas
- professional learning opportunities for teachers
- support to implement more sustainable practices
- opportunities for student learning and environmental leadership
- programs linked to NSW syllabus documents and stage groups for visiting school groups depending on the unique features of their location
- pre and post excursion support materials.
Environmental and zoo education centres are located across NSW and can be viewed on the following map. Find the contact details for the centre closest to you by selecting their icon on the map.