Help NSW stay COVID safe
COVID-19 restrictions are easing. Stay up to date with the changes.
For the latest information on COVID-19 visit nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Return to Vocational Education and Training (VET) Guidelines
The Return to VET Guidelines provide a structure for the return to face-to-face training delivery for registered training organisations (RTOs), TAFE, community colleges, group training organisations (GTOs), learners and employers. The Guidelines provide clarity and flexibility to manage the needs of different local government areas in response to changes in health advice.
COVID-19 Support Documents
SafeWork Australia, Service NSW and the NSW Government have developed a range of helpful support documents for Training Providers and Businesses to support the safe re opening of their business.
- Sample Risk assessment
- COVID-19 for Workplaces Pack
- Recommended Cleaning: Table of Procedures
- COVID-19 Infographic for Suspected or Confirmed Cases
- COVID-19 Incident Notification Fact Sheet
- Working from Home Checklist
- 10 Tips to work well from Home
- COVID-19 Posters and signage for businesses
- Proof of vaccination communication toolkit
There have been changes to the Mandatory vaccinations for the following sectors:
- Health Care
- Early Childhood/Disability
- Aged Care
Rules and restrictions apply if you have been in an affected area, area of concern or a place of high concern, and are entering or have entered NSW.
If you are planning to enter NSW or you have already arrived, follow the instructions for the states or territories that you have been to in the previous 14 days.
Latest advice from NSW Health
You should regularly check the NSW Government COVID-19 news and updates for the venues and locations and adhere to advice where required.
COVID-19 case updates
The NSW Government website continuously updates the identified COVID-19 case locations in NSW. Make sure you regularly visit the website and encourage your staff to do the same. Please follow the instructions if you have visited one of the locations.
COVID-19 Mental Health, business advice and other support
The following links are to other sources of information on COVID-19:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for SBATs and apprentices and trainees - updated 12/10/21
- Information for Registered Training Organisations - updated 12/10/21
- Information for organisations employing apprentices and/or trainees - updated 12/10/21
- Information for students - updated 12/10/21
- Service NSW - Supporting NSW during COVID-19
- NSW Government COVID-19 website
- ASQA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance arrangements
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call your local Training Services NSW office on 13 28 11.