Meet Lewis. He's a primary school principal who comes from a long line of teachers. This is how the Schools Digital Strategy (SDS) will make his position less stressful and more impactful.
Click on video to watch.
School leadership and management will:
- Be able to choose the digital journey that suits their school and staff, and be supported in its implementation.
- Have core management processes automated to give them more time to spend on running their school more effectively.
- Receive real-time data-driven insights into the effectiveness of new digital led approaches to learning and teaching.
- Have more time to spend on coaching and mentoring teachers.
- Re-design their schools with digital technologies and infrastructure that attracts and retains talent. This helps make each school a great place to work.