Students will be prepared for work in the future with enhanced digital literacy and critical collaboration, and team-based problem-solving skills. Their education will be personalised and flexible - wherever they are.
Meet 14-year-old student Tara who has just moved to a new school in regional NSW. This is how the Schools Digital Strategy (SDS) will make her journey a lot smoother and keep her connected with her classmates.
- Receive more personalised, flexible and high-quality learning experiences wherever they are.
- Develop the essential digital literacy skills they need for work in the future.
- Experience smoother transitions between schools.
- Receive equitable access to subjects and learning materials from within and outside their school.
- Have deeper insight into their progress and more involvement in decisions about their education.
- Experience easier collaboration with peers in schools both here and globally.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.