School leadership and management
Meet Lewis. He's a primary school principal who comes from a long line of teachers. This is how the Schools Digital Strategy (SDS) will make his position less stressful and more impactful.
Video - How the SDS will help school leadership and management
Duration - 2:00
School leadership and management will:
- Be able to choose the digital journey that suits their school and staff, and be supported in its implementation.
- Have core management processes automated to give them more time to spend on running their school more effectively.
- Receive real-time data-driven insights into the effectiveness of new digital led approaches to learning and teaching.
- Have more time to spend on coaching and mentoring teachers.
- Re-design their schools with digital technologies and infrastructure that attracts and retains talent. This helps make each school a great place to work.
Learn more about the SDS
These SDS resources will help you understand and share the message of the strategy.