NSW Premier's Teacher Scholarships
Applications for the 2019 Premier's Teacher Scholarships are now open and will be accepted up till Friday 11 May, 2018.
Applications are invited from teachers in NSW government and non-government schools, TAFE NSW campuses/colleges and early childhood centres.
The scholarships, from corporate supporters and private foundations, provide funding of $10,000 or $15,000 for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas. Scholarships are awarded in the year prior to the study tour.
The majority of scholarships are for school-based teachers to explore best practice in their chosen subject area. The program aims to deliver significant outcomes for scholarship recipients, students, teacher colleagues and school communities. The NSW Premier’s Teacher Scholarships program is an initiative of the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet and administered by the NSW Department of Education.
3 easy steps to apply for a 2019 Premier's Teacher Scholarship
1. Select scholarships which are suitable and of interest to you from list of 2019 NSW Premier's Teacher Scholarships and find the criteria for those scholarships.
2. Use our online guides to complete your application/s.
3. Submit your application/s before 11 May 2018.
For more information, contact the project team at: email@example.com
- Select landscape
- Select two page printing
- Select flip on short edge
- With the inside of the pages towards you fold the right third into the centre then the left side – you should now have the title pages at the front