The education.nsw homepage is the main landing page for the site and houses information that has been consolidated from more than 200 websites.
The homepage is the only level 0 page. It links to all of the level 1 hubs as well as level 2 hubs and select sections.
Our current homepage
Our homepage highlights important information and key areas of the site. It includes a range of features designed to enhance the user experience by making things easy to find.
We've improved the navigation experience in education.nsw by adding a 'mega menu' at the top of all pages. The 'mega menu' provides easy navigation between public hubs and access to staff only login, wherever you are in education.nsw.
'Mega menu' features include:
- easy navigation between public hubs
- log in to the portal and Inside the department (staff intranet)
- 'Select language' - Google translate will instantly translate content into languages other than English.
- This module shows current and upcoming information about schools terms and schools holiday periods.
- Here we link to the most commonly accessed pages, allowing users to quickly navigate to important information.
- The design is limited to 3 links.
- To request updates to quick links, email email@example.com.
News has also had a makeover. Now we have one large featured news item and three smaller featured news items. Underneath, we have a feed for other news.
- To submit to the latest news section, check the News guidelines.
Other department websites and connect with us
Here we list the main websites the department owns, as well as our official social media channels.
- To request updates to this section, email firstname.lastname@example.org.