Standard content page guidelines
Standard content pages are the most prevalent throughout our website. They offer the most flexibility for available templates and components.
As a content editor or approver, you can add as many standard content pages as you need to communicate to your user.
Example of a standard content page:
On this page
- This element will appear automatically if there is more than one H2 (heading 2) on a page to allow the user to navigate with ease with 'anchorlinks'.
- When you create your pages, keep in mind the various components you can use to display content in more meaningful ways. These include:
- Keep headings to no more than 60 characters including spaces.
- Organise content under meaningful, descriptive headings with the appropriate hierarchy. Read our Heading guidelines.
- Use the How to write great content guide to inform your content.
- Follow our Content style guide for consistency.
- Don't use standard content pages to convey timely information. Use the news template instead.