1. Conduct pre-go-live reviews
- Contact email@example.com to request a final review. The review covers:
- user experience and accessibility
- total quality assurance
- design and brand compliance
- content (high level)
- Your section will be locked down during this time (approximately 2 weeks).
- You will be given a report detailing all changes required for each page.
2. Make pre-go-live changes
- Content author/s address all critical and serious changes before go-live.
- Document all changes in the report, saved in the shared folder structure.
- Digital Experience Design will verify changes have been made.
3. Final proofread
- Sub-editor conducts final proofread.
4. Final approvals
- Project manager seeks final sign-off from all senior stakeholders.
- Document decisions in project folder.
- Business unit implements communication plan.