Conduct workshops and research
1. Define your audience
- Read: Put the user first.
- Can you and your team use the user personas and decide together who your audience is?
- Contact your content lead to run a workshop to assist you with defining your audience. If you don't know who your content lead is, go back to step 1 of prepare to get started.
2. Audit your content
- Coordinate a content audit among subject matter experts and content owners.
- Determine verdict for each page: keep, revise or retire.