After you have created your content and collected approvals, it's time to build your new web presence.
You must complete the relevant content management system (CMS) training before beginning these tasks.
1. Create new web section
2. Load your content
- Editor or nominated content loader uploads approved content to CMS.
- The majority of your content will be presented as text on a standard content page. Familiarise yourself with all the options available and follow this checklist for creating your web pages.
3. Copy edit your content
- Sub-editor checks the copy against content guidelines and the content style guide and makes changes within the CMS.
4. Get approvals in the CMS
- During the initial project, the approver signs off content that is ready for final reviews by the digital services team.
- During business as usual, the approver completes final review and publishes content live.