On this page you will find eight short videos featuring NSW Department of Education Secretary Mark Scott, in conversation with principals, teachers and students, to explore how the 'What works best' practices are being adopted in schools to drive better outcomes for students.
Each video focuses on one of the eight 'What works best' themes. See below for the release date for each video.
- Assessment: available now
- Effective feedback: coming Monday 10 August
- High expectations: coming Monday 17 August
- Wellbeing: coming Monday 24 August
- Explicit teaching: coming Monday 31 August
- Use of data to inform practice: coming Monday 7 September
- Collaboration: coming Monday 14 September
- Classroom management: coming Monday 21 September