Scout for Schools (School Leadership): Workshop (3hrs - registered)
It is highly recommended that you attend this registered three hour workshop for school leadership teams prior to attending other Scout workshops. This workshop covers:
- essential functionality to get the best out of Scout
- detailed navigation through Scout apps and reports
- explanation and interpretation of reports such as value add and student growth
- specific hands-on exploration of your reports using live data
- understanding your Scout reports to assist you with making evidence-based decisions
- a brief overview of data governance
These closed workshops must abide by the data privacy laws. If you are the hosting school you can invite teachers to these sessions, understanding that a teacher’s level of access differs to the school leadership team.
You can arrange to host a Scout workshop for your school leadership team by contacting the Scout Essentials Training Team via email Scout@det.nsw.edu.au or phone 1300 790 844.
To enrol for this workshop, participants must have completed the mandatory Scout Introduction (RG03295) two business days in advance of attending Scout training.